Senior exhibition statement for classmates to make additional advertisement posters. (Updated)

My art intends to ignite tremendous energy and enable movement and creativity to go with the flow for my viewers. I’ve usually regarded myself to be an open-minded and kind-hearted individual. But as I’ve come into adulthood, I’ve realized that the world is an extreme place, and every so often, we all want a little spark, some visible appeal, or a safe house to regain our private energy. The pieces I present to you all today signify the correct strength that I’ve acquired through my journey and collaboration to make my art accessible to others. I work in several media to recall my experiences and development that characterize my most authentic self best. My senior exhibition consists of a cityscape installation, mixed media portraits, paintings that reflect the Abstract Expressionist movement, and designs from my manufacturer and developing business, Hideoutlabs. “Hideout” implies a region where I can get away from all distractions, and “labs” is the laboratory where I disclose my genuine self and hold close the system of creation. By combining the two concepts of Hideout and Labs, I create an environment for people to unleash extraordinary truths about who they are as an individual to ignite positive energy. My work jointly represents the electricity I desire to challenge the world through my love of travel, urban environments, and narrative. I appear forward to a future where my artwork is energized through collaboration and exploration and demonstrates my city identification passion.

 



The exhibition consists of black ultraviolet light and neon lighting.  



Comments

Popular Posts